Wednesday 23 March 2011

Winner of the Crafty Kid Book...

I had a huge amount of entries for this competition so apologies for the delay in announcing the winner.




I'd love to say I've been too busy to do it, but the truth is the past few nights I've had a couple of glasses of vino and been in incapable to counting up the entries.  A rare occurrence I can assure you!

So, without further ado, Random.org has spoken...


The winner is Lakota of Faith Hope and Charity Shopping.  Congratulations!! Please get in touch via DM and I will mail your lovely book to you.

Thanks everyone for entering, more competitions coming soon. x

4 comments:

  1. Thanks lovely, I have been MIA from blogland due to birthday chaos - sorry I missed your announcement! I will send you my address x

    ReplyDelete