Thursday 19 January 2012

Win Flowers Every Day





Everyone loves to recieve flowers - whether it's for your birthday, Valentine's Day, when you're poorly, or better still 'just because'.

Funny How Flowers Do That have been giving away bouquets of flowers every day since 3rd November, and they are continuing to spread the love for 100 days.  That's a total of 1,000 bunches of flowers!

They sent me a beautiful bouquet which certainly lifted my mood and made me smile.  Full of spring flowers, I've split them up and filled our rooms with them.

Why not enter each day? Take part here and follow the prompts.  You could brighten someone's day - or even your own!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely competition. I might nominate my best friend. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh that's a lovely idea. I'm sure they'd appreciate it - good luck x

    ReplyDelete